Inquire early to assure availability and to make hotel/motel or campground arrangements. Please mention you are a student of the Academy of Equine Dentistry. Download and Print Here.
- Hanson’s Café and Motel 208.366.9983
- Desert Air House (Steve Alderman 208.850.9906) – Two-bedroom house with 2 twins and a queen, TV, Cable, Wi-Fi, laundry room walk in shower, and bathtub $120.00 per night for 3 – 4 people.
- Oregon Short Line Bunkhouse (Steve Alderman 208.850.9906) – Shared living space: 2 bedrooms with 1 queen and 2 twin beds, one bath with marble walk in shower, full kitchen, living room, dining room and access to laundry. Also comes with fuzzball table! $120 per night. (3) Suites: bedroom (1 king and 2 fulls), kitchenette and bathroom with marble walk in shower. $60 per night
- Darlene Artz 208.366.2210 or email@example.com (545 S Custer) One river view bedroom with full bath, access to kitchen and family room with a separate entrance. Breakfast can be provided. $50 per night
- Duck House (Traci Beckley 208.573.2164) – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house with granite countertops, internet, DirecTv, and two living spaces. $50 per person per night. Not available in November.
- The Pink House (Traci Beckley 208.573.2164) – (5) one-bedroom apartments with bathroom, kitchenette, Wi-Fi and TV. $60 per night.
- Nikki Crone 208.591.1579 (184 N. Lincoln) Attached Garage – 4 beds, lounge with billiards and darts and a fenced in backyard for dogs. $40.00 per night for the first person discounts for additional people. If bringing a pet, there are added fees.
- Teri Crone 208.891.2531 or firstname.lastname@example.org Apartment – Single bedroom with queen bed, living room, full kitchen and bath with WiFi. $60 per night
- Lori Freeman 208.599.7752 Rents two extra rooms in her home, for one or two female students, with one bathroom to share, access to kitchen and laundry room within walking distance to facilities.
- Kelly McHone 208.867.2984 or McHnBeasty10@aol.com (924 E. Garfield) Two bedrooms and access to kitchen. $35 per night in Glenns Ferry. No pets
- Jean Mullen 208.366.2433 please leave message (220 E. Idaho) – Rooms for 3 ladies in her home, two blocks from school. $35 per night
- Elmore County Fairgrounds: Call Julie 208.280.0909 Camping for $20.00 per night with power and water only or full hook ups $40.00 per night. Ask for student discount!
- Three Island State Park: Call 208.366.2394 for availability (82) campsites $36 per night with water and electricity with two waste dump stations. No water from November to mid-March. Ask about an annual MVEF pass. Toll free number 1-888-922-6743 for reservations. (Interruptive Center is open 9am-4pm daily during from May to October).
- Trails Break RV Park: 208.366.7745 Camping for $39.00 per night with water and electricity, dump station, bathrooms, shower, and access to laundry room.
- Wet Lab Camping: Academy Office 208.366.2315 $20.00 per night. Limited power outlets for Motor Homes, Campers and Trailers – No sewer hookup.
Hammett (8 miles west of Glenns Ferry)
- Stephenie Carpenter: 208.599.1938, Whatsapp or email@example.com. Rents three bedrooms with king beds, living area and TV in her home, 1 ½ baths, 2 large decks and smoker, firepit with access to kitchen, laundry room and Wifi. $35 per night
King Hill (1.5 to 5 miles east of Glenns Ferry)
- Geri Gumb 208.859.8980 or firstname.lastname@example.org Rents out 2 bedrooms in her home, 1 bath, with access to kitchen and laundry room and Wifi. Six miles east of Glenns Ferry. $35/night
- Angela Duskin 208.591.0812 or email@example.com $80-$148 per house per night
- Bunkhouse fully furnished with 2 full beds, full futon, two floor cushions, kitchen, dog kennel and horse pasture. 1 ½ miles east of town
- Alturas House Comes with 2 single bunkbeds, single bed and futon. Fully furnished with washer and dryer. Located in Glenns Ferry.
- Annie Reynolds 208.599.7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org House – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, no TV or Internet at this time. 1 ½ miles east of Glenns Ferry. No pets!
- River Ranch Retreat: Call Cari 208.599.2684 Ask for student discount! 6 miles east of town
- Guesthouse – Two-bedroom with 2 twin beds, 2 queens and an extra full. Full kitchen, dining and living area, one bathroom and laundry room. Great for two to four people with a rental car – four miles east of Glenns Ferry on the Snake River. $150.00 per night for first two people additional people is $20.00 each/night (max eight people).
- Cabin – queen bed, bathroom, living area with kitchen and laundry access. $125.00 per night.
- Cottage – 2 queen beds, 1 full, bathroom and laundry access, $145.00 per night for first two people additional people is $20.00 each/night (max six people).
Mountain Home: (25 miles northwest on I-84)
- Sleep Inn: 208-587-9743
- Best Western: 208-587-8477
- Motel Thunderbird: 208-587-7927
- Towne Center Motel: 208-587-3373
Bliss: (19 miles southeast on I-84)
- Y–Inn 208-352-4451
- Amber Inn 208-352-4441