- Redford Motel: Located on the west end of town, about 15 minutes walking distance from school. email@example.com OR 208-366-2421
Stephenie Carpenter: Two bedrooms in her home eight miles west of Glenns Ferry: 208-599-1938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerry and Sharon Cook :Newly remodeled 3-room cottage w/organic mattress-King size or 2 XL Twin beds; full kitchen, cable TV, short walk to Academy; no smoking, no pets on property. 302 S. Commercial St. 805-495-6294
- Nikki Crone: 208-591-1579 – 184 N. Lincoln
Travis Crone: Single bedroom, living room, full kitchen and bath with WiFi $50/per night. 208-599-4200 or email@example.com
Lori Freeman: Two extra rooms in her home, for one or two female students, with one bathroom to share, within walking distance to facilities: 208-599-7752
Geri Gumb: Two bedrooms in her home six miles east of Glenns Ferry: 208-859-8980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JoAnne Lanham: Rooms for 2-3 people in her home with a river view only a 10-minute walk from facilities. 208-366-2363
Kelly McCone: Two bedrooms $25 per night in Glenns Ferry : 208-867-2984 or McHnBeasty10@aol.com
Jean Mullen: Rooms for 3 ladies in her home, two blocks from school – Reasonable rates: 208-366-2433
Susie Taylor: Room for one in her home – bedroom with bath. 1040 W. Madison; several blocks from school, but within walking distance: 208-366-3320
Denver Price: Bunkhouse 1 ½ miles east of town – fully furnished for two including full kitchen; dog kennel and horse pasture. Call Angela 208-591-0812 or email@example.com
Annie Reynolds: Three-bedroom house 1 ½ miles east of Glenns Ferry – Full kitchen, Master bedroom w/queen bed w/bath; two more bedrooms w/double beds w/shared bath; NO TV or Internet at this time. Contact Annie Reynolds 208-599-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- River Ranch Retreat: Call Alison 208-599-0160. Two-bedroom guesthouse – two twin beds, one queen and an extra twin. Full kitchen, dining and living area. Great for two to four people with a rental car – four miles east of Glenns Ferry on the Snake River.
- River Roads Bed & Breakfast: riveroads@MSN.com 208-366-2974 *Call Petersons for rates and advance reservations – located one mile east of town on the Snake River.
- Steve Alderman: 208-850-9906. Two bedroom house
- Darlene Artz: 208-366-2210 – email@example.com – 633 E Garfield – Two river view bedrooms with full bath, family room, pool table, private space with separate entrance. Breakfast provided.
- Tracy Beckley: 208-573-2164 – 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with granite countertops, internet, DirecTv, and two living spaces. $50 per person per night.
- Three Island State Park 208-366-2394
- Trails Break RV Park 208-366-7745
- Elmore County Fairgrounds 208-587-2136 Ext. 287
- Power hookups close to Lab: 208-366-2315 Academy Office
- Limited power outlets for Motor Homes, Campers and Trailers – No sewer hookup at Lab.
Mountain Home: (25 miles northwest on I-84)
- Sleep Inn: 208-587-9743
- Best Western: 208-587-8477
- Motel Thunderbird: 208-587-7927
- Towne Center Motel: 208-587-3373
Bliss: (19 miles southeast on I-84)
- Y–Inn 208-352-4451
- Amber Inn 208-352-4441