Inquire early to assure availability and to make hotel/motel or campground arrangements. Please mention you are a student of the Academy of Equine Dentistry. Download and Print Here.
- Power hookups close to AED Wet Lab: 208-366-2315 or 208-366-2318. Limited power outlets for Motor Homes, Campers and Trailers, no sewer. Please call for available spots.
- Hanson’s Motel & Café- Call 208/366-9983 for rates and reservations. Located in the middle of town, about 5 minutes walking distance from school.
- Redford Motel – Located on the west end of town and 15 minutes walking distance from the Academy.Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208/366-2421 for motel rates and reservations
- Denver Price: Call Angela at 208-591-0812. Bunkhouse 1 ½ miles east of town – fully furnished for two including full kitchen; dog kennel and horse pasture.
- River Roads Bed & Breakfast: Call 208-366-2974 for rates and advance reservations. Located 2 miles east of town on the Snake River. Email: riveroads@MSN.com
- Cindy Wilde: Apartments close to school facilities sometimes available. Email Cindy at email@example.com or call 208/366-7411 for rates and reservations.
- Dustin Johnson: Guest Bedroom/Bathroom in Home. 208/590-3064 or call Pam at 208-366-7411. firstname.lastname@example.org
- JoAnne Lanham: Rooms available for 3-4 people in her home with a river view and only a 10-minute walk from classes. Call JoAnne at 208/366-2363 for details.
- Jean Mullen: In home rooms for 3 ladies, 2 blocks from school. Reasonable rates.Call Jean at 208/366-2433 for details
- Three Island State Park: 208-366-2394 -Call for rates and reservations.
- Trails Break RV Park: 208-366-7745 – Call for rates and reservations.
- Elmore County Fairgrounds: Please contact the Fair Manager, at 208-587-2136 ext. 287, or fax 208-366-2137, or email at email@example.com – Download .pdf for more information.
- Annie Reynolds: Three-bedroom house, 1 1/2 miles east of Glenns Ferry – Full Kitchen, Master bedroom with queen bed and bath; two more bedrooms with double beds and shared bath; NO TV or Internet at this time. Contact Annie Reynolds at 208-599-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
King Hill ( 5 miles east of Glenns Ferry)
River Ranch Retreat – Call Pam at 208-366-7484 or visit website for details. Rustic Guest House in beautiful setting on the Snake River, four miles east of Glenns Ferry – full kitchen, two bedrooms – can accommodate three people – Discounts offered for weekly stays. OR Cabin w/kitchen, bed, bathroom – can accommodate one or two – Discounts for weekly stays.
Mountain Home: (25 miles northwest on I-84)
- Sleep Inn: 208/587-9743
- Best Western: 208/587-8477
- Motel Thunderbird: 208/587-7927
- Towne Center Motel: 208/587-3373
Bliss: (19 miles southeast on I-84)
- Y-Inn: 208-352-4451
- Amber Inn: 208-352-4441